Mail hosting using Postfix

Hello fellow Debian users,

 After a healthy debate on this very list couple of weeks ago, I decided
to use postfix as my MTA of choice. My task consists in providing email
for virutal users under virtual domains. I devided the project into the
following:

1- Relay outgoing. That's when a customer uses our mail server as an
SMTP server to send mail over to anyone on the net.

2- Accept incoming. The customer has a domain name whose MX record is
our mail server. Our mail server has to be able to accept emails for
that particular domain.

3- LDA. Once step 2 is completed, Postfix has to pass the message to the
LDA (we use Cyrus).

4- Retrieving the mail. We use Cyrus IMAP in combination with SASL.

Step 1 and 4 are done. I am having problems with steps 2 and 3.

I want to accept emails for every domain I am the MX for. Under exim, I
can set relay_domains_include_local_mx = true and that's it. I don't
know how to do the same under postfix. Is there a keyword allowing the
same behavior? Do I have to include every single domain into some config
file? If yes, what is the procedure?

Once the email is accepted, postfix passes it to Cyrus. This part works
good but I have a question.

Let's say I send an email to bob@virtual.com. virtual.com has
mail.isp.com as the MX record. Postfix running on mail.isp.com accepts
the email for bob@virtual.com. The mail is then passed on to Cyrus. How
do I configure Cyrus to understand that bob is a user for the
virtual.com domain? Another way to put it would be: how do I create user
bob under the virtual.com domain with Cyrus?

I have been working on that stuff for a while now. I figured I would ask
you guys. Thanks a bunch for all your help.

Haim.