Re: Accounting Software

With our ISP we started from scratch and now have over 3000 clients so
eveything was a learning process, or accounts manager started using a
Filemaker database that took monthly totals of users in and then was able to
quickly sort and invoice customers even now with somany, Filemaker is very
scriptable, daily can just set the wheels in motion, it will update new
data, send a 10 hour warning and 5 hour remaining reminder to applicable
customers, print invoices of due accounts even cut clients of that havn't
paid.