Re: Apache VirtualDocumentRoot

On Wednesday 02 May 2001 20:12, Marcelo Gulin wrote:
>   I think that mod_rewrite or mod_vhosts_alias can do that.
>   take a look at http://modules.apache.org

VirtualDocumentRoot IS mod_vhosts_alias.

I have read the documentation for mod_rewrite and couldn't work out how to do
this.  However mod_rewrite is described as being "like Sendmail" to configure
so I may have missed something.  If you know how to do this with mod_rewrite
then please explain how to do it!

Russell Coker