Re: Accounting Software

An ISP I work with recently offloaded all the ISP billing and account
management to Optigold (www.digitalpoint.com). Optigold should be able
to import everything from Peach Tree without too much trouble (they had
to import from Quickbooks, which can't be too much different). If you
need to hang on to Peach Tree for payroll and other accounting stuff,
Optigold can export the financial data back to Peach Tree every month,
so that you can still track your money and handle the tax stuff as
before.

There are a few other similar packages out there. We had also
investigated Rydopi and Billmax, but settled on Optigold, and have been
happy since.

--Rich

Robert Brown wrote:

> What are other ISPs running for financial accounting software?  We are running
> Peach Tree 7.0 with a customer base of 3000 users.  Printing invoices is now
> over 30 hours. A call to Peach Tree informs us that our software is only made
> for 1000 or less accounts but they will be glad to sell us their bigger product
> for $2000.  "Oh, but it won't import your old data."  So, anyone have any
> recommendations?  Thanks.

Rich Puhek
ETN Systems Inc.