Re: An LDAP authentication howto for Debian?

<quote who="Alexander Reelsen">

> > <quote who="Stephane Bortzmeyer">
> XML.. *runningaway*

SGML as it turns out. Does that make it un-buzzwordy enough? ;)

> Now let's not duplicate work. Pascal Pucci only needs to translate his
> document from french to English instead of writing it. So, perhaps wait
> until this is done, and the extent his documentation instead of starting
> from scratch, even though you might have some manpower :-)...

Indeed - duplication bad. Perhaps my gentle nudging and offer of help will
convince him to do it soon. :D I will have to find out if we have any
French-readers here, mine tres crap. (See?) :)

- Jeff

--
           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?
                                  Apoache.