Re: An LDAP authentication howto for Debian?

> Out of curiousity, has anyone come across a sort of
> "LDAP authentication howto for Debian?"
>
> I've been pondering the idea of using a central LDAP
> database for authentication for awhile now, but I'm sort
> of lost after installing the necessary PAM stuff.
>
> Thanks.

I have made a "LDAP authentication howto for Debian?"

http://www.pascalou.org/linux/doc/authentification-ldap.html

But it's in French.

I am ready to do a translation, but I need someone to correct my poor english ;-)

bye
--
Pascal Pucci : Pascal@deenoo.com
Recommander un site à ses amis : http://www.BeeTell.com