Re: sendmail&smart host

Aha, thanx for the explanation. I am an experianced SuSE administrator and I
feel  pretty firm in the sendmail.cf. I start prefering debian now (as a
Server ;-)  - but I miss the documentation... It took me hours to find out,
that the configuratuion of procmail in the sendmail.cf is missing. After I
tried OSTYPE(mklinux) I was very happy to find the sendmail.cf I am used to.
In SuSE the linux.mc is well documented and very easy to handle. Also it is
new to me to build the sendmail.cf with make - I am used to 'm4 < linux.mc >
test.cf'
OK, I take the hint and try it with OSTYPE(debian).

martin