Voice chat for users

This is probably way off topic here, but seemed like a good place to
start.  I am looking for an application for users to load from a web
page, either a java applet which would be easyest or something painfully
easy to install, yes our userbase has an IQ of about 10.  This software
would allow them to chat one on one or in a group chat, using voice, ie
sound card and a micraphone.

The closest thing I have found so far is a package called Speak-freely.
It would possibly require a bit of modification to get it to a state
which would make it intergrate seemlessly to our setup, but I really
would have prefered a java application so our mac users, yes we
unfortunatly have a few of thoes, can join in also.  Also being a java
app there is no install for users to mess up.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Mitchell Smith

Blitz Technology

mjs@blitz-technology.net

Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of
competition.