Re: copyrights liability question

You will need the advise of a lawyer on this question.

Following are my thought:

(1)  An ISP should not act until there is a complaint.  And
I mean an official one, not just an e-mail.

(2) Copyright terrorists have been known to target small
and vulnerable ISPs to make examples out of us.

Your pick!

Bao

--
Bao C. Ha, President            voice: (678) 467-9415
Hacom, Internet & Web Services  http://www.hacom.net