making own dep packages
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: making own dep packages
- From: "Grischa Schuering" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:54:44 +0100
- Message-id: <F6B6C0113FA7B94D86B34CB9493D02F3111FFB@atlas._msdcs.inity.de>
we customized a new apache-ssl deb package, by adding a module called
zmod to it. We need this module here in Germany for statistical
Now every time a new apache-ssl version (or security fix) is available
our package is overwritten by apt-get dist-upgrade utility.
What is the common way naming the custom versions of packages (or
version number... etc), so that the package won't be auto-updated ???
Pete and Grischi