Re: POP3 and SMTP server for an ISP

Hi,

>To my knowledge and memory, yes.  See
>www.reedmedia.net/projects/virtualmail/

Thanks for the link, I've checked out, I think It will be useful.

>I add a user each week, remove rarely, so this has not been critical for
>me.
>I would be happy to see scripts, and contribute.  No perl experience, so I
>can help in testing, I suppose.

Of course I'd write scripts under GPL and they'd create/modify users/aliases
from a SQL table. However the main problem is that, there is nobody could
convince me of using Exim is a secure thing. What's more some says it is
exploitable. Hopefully, it's false.

Thanks
Mihaly Litzler