lpd with libwrap (or tcp wrappers)

I have lpd running on a publically-available server.

Currently, it is secured with just /etc/hosts.lpd.

I have seen an lpd that I can run with a "-i" switch to use via inetd. But
it looks like the lpd from Debian (lpr 0.48-1) doesn't have this option.
(I am interested in running via inetd so I can use tcpd access controls.)

Does anyone know of the a lpd debian package (or the correct Debian
way) to use lpd with tcp_wrappers support (hosts_option(s5))?

Thanks

  Jeremy C. Reed
  http://www.reedmedia.net/