Re: sources.list

I have a question - I have a dozen boxen that I am maintaining, all with Debian ( almost all potato - one woody) I would like to save bandwidth and centralize administration by utilizing one of the boxes as a apt-get source. then I can apt-get update ; apt-get dist-upgrade ; done, on one box, and save all the .deb's then use those .deb's for the other boxen without actually mirroring the whole debian site.

I know it's configurable - I don't know how.
I read the man for sources.list, but I don't know how to set up the webserver to understand the following;

deb www.mybox.org debian/ Packages

thanks in advance for any help,

~duane