Routing Question

Im setting a broadband Internet connection on a Debian box, I have the sat
interface installed and working and can see the icmp packets coming in from
a ping on the sat interface using tcpdump so im confident that side of
things is working. I am having a bit of trouble with the dialup.  Lets say
our network is, border gateway is and have a Cisco
access server on the and radius server on  Now if
I assign a static ip from a dialup pool on our network, say I
can ping out from the dialup no problems, but the static needs to be that of
the ip address that is attached to the mac ID of the sat card so when I
change the static to, it connects to our network,
authenticates ok but cannot ping any machine except for the access server  I know I must just be missing a route somewhere, and I was
assuming on the access server, but when I also setup a NT server with the
same setup it seem to work fine, any ideas what I am doing wrong?