Re: ADSL problem...

I'm not sure if it'll work as I have an ADSL router which does pppoe. This doesn't connect so I don't really see what I'll gain from the deb pkg.

Also, the docs (if they can be called that) which come with the modem tell me that you can connect multiple machines to the modem over the lan as long as only one at a time is using a connection to the internet!!!!

I think the basic problem is that 3com stuff is crap - always has been IMHO. I've never liked playing with it - except the Palm Pilot, but then, they didn't create and code it! ;-)

Cheers,
Jason.