installation errors

Hello People,

I'm doing an install on an old server and everything is ok until I get
to the REBOOT YOUR PC NOW. The server starts up and gets to:

Starting internet superserver: inetd

after which I get a screenfull of the following errors:

/bin/sh: /sbin/termwrap: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: exec:/sbin/termwrap: cannot execute: No such file or directory

at the bottom is:

INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

I can ALT-TAB to another terminal but so what - during a proper install,
at this point I would be prompted to set the root password, etc.? It's
an install from a DOS partition as this clunky IBM PCServer 310 doesn't
have a CDROM and it's IDE support disabled (I can't use any of the ATAPI
stuff here). The 3c905 works and I can ping any host in my network so do
I just fix /etc/inetd.conf? If not, what can I do now?

Any ideas would be aprreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mabuhay!

Erik Abella

PS: