Re: Web mail system for Qmail

I´m using acmemail, which provides all of your requirements but the
 virtualdomains. But AFAIR it´s development version, sparkle, does.

Have a look at http://www.astray.com/acmemail/ and, if appropriate, ask
 on the mailinglist.

What I like best is the _working_ IMAP-support, which is very, very,
 very convenient for me as I use mh-style mailfolders and therefore
 cannot live with plain POP3...

hth,
&rw

--
/  Ing. Robert Waldner  | Network Engineer | T: +43 1 89933  F: x533 \
\ <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> |    KPNQwest/AT   | Diefenbachg. 35, A-1150 /