Re: inn refuses messages that contain "Distribution:" in theheader

Hi, thank you.

I think my active file is all right. I get news refused because of the
active file (with the message "Unwanted GROUP" in the log) but that's
all right because the flaw goes to two servers - one accepting alt. and
the other accepting the other news. The public server is a third one,
which just caches the news when asked by users.

My problem is with the news rejected with "Unwanted DISTRIBUTION".

In the install.txt file of inn, i read that if you dont explicitely say
something else, the news with "Distribution:" in the header are
rejected. They say you cant use wildcards - so i have to explicitely
write down all the distributions i have to accept, but i still didn't
find how to do it.

I'm still searching a solution - I.E. i still dont know where i have to
list them so they shall be accepted - here's the discussion cut for the
other members :

Thank you.

> that you want are listed here, active file will turn away groups with
> 'unwanted' in the log if they are not listed here.  If you need a copy of a
> good active file let me know.

<CUT>