Re: inn refuses messages that contain "Distribution:" in the header

-> Could somebody give me a hand with inn ?

why debian-isp ?

-> Here's the problem :
->
-> I always get news refused, I.E. in my log (var/log/news/news), i always
-> get the following :
-> <ident of the message> 437 Unwanted distribution "<dist>"
-> Where <dist> is a distribution name, like "fido7" or "Global" or "hun"
-> or "sfnet" ...

from man newsfeeds:

       If the ME entry has a  distribution  subfield,  then  only
       articles  that  match  the distribution list are accepted;
       all  other  articles  are  rejected.   A  commercial  news
       server,  for  example,  might  have  `/!local'' to reject
       local postings from other, misconfigured, sites.

you should probably fix your newsfeeds file...

-> Users are complaining about the low amount of news present on the server.
-> It seems that the accepted news dont have a "Distribution:" field in the
-> header.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/

---
Odchozí zpráva obsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.217 / Virová báze: 102 - datum vydání: 1/12/2000