Re: inn refuses messages that contain "Distribution:" in the header

Have you checked your /var/lib/news/active file? make sure all the groups
that you want are listed here, active file will turn away groups with
'unwanted' in the log if they are not listed here.  If you need a copy of a
good active file let me know.

Regards
Nathan