DNS setup for somedomain.com?

	Hey there-

I'm currently running my own DNS servers, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to set up the DNS (or whatever I *do* have to set up) so that people can put in "http://mydomain.com"; into their browswers for the domains that are hosted with us, and it will automatically forward or translate to "http://www.mydomain.com";. Right now if I put in "http://somedomain.com";, the browser returns with an error "The attempt to load http://somedomain.com"; failed".

	Any ideas on how to do this?  Thanks in advance.

Eric Jennings
Loopshot, LLC