ask for a DNS server, I tell them aardvark.anydomain.com, and I give them
it's address of 856.238.968.104.  They will tell the root servers (who
really control all this stuff) that anything you want to know about domain I
just registered (mynewdomain.com) can be found at aardvark.anydomain.com
(856.238.968.104).  Everyone on the internet then looks to the poor little
aardvark, and it say that www.mynewdomain.com can be found on
webserver.anydomain.com. If your looking for information on how to setup DNS
service, I think that there are some HOWTO's.  IMHO, DNS record writing is
an art, so you probably want to ask whomever is doing your DNS service know
for a template.  I'd offer, but I blunder through it everytime I do.

Hope I didn't confuse you anymore,

Brooks