Re: Postfix for many domains

> So I need to be able to add domains without (much) reconfiguring of the
> server.  Preferrably I would like to use LDAP to specify the domains, do the
> LDAP patches for Postfix support this?
I use exim for such purpose, all the configs are stored in LDAP, exim is
EXTREMELY configurable, which of course has it's drawbacks - there are so
many posibilities that it takes much time to grok them all.
but once configured ( configuration is really clear, but if you don't know
capabalities of exim you can get a little confused at first ) you've got
perfectly running system, and you can get some non-technical stuff to add
domains etc..

regards, Eyck