network monitoring using graphs and status

Hello

I have a simple problem but find no suitable programs and won't reinvent
the wheel so I ask here for suggestions.

I'l looking for a program to monitor our ISP network servers and routers
that is capable of doing
1. checking different services (like mon, netsaint)
2. showing nice graphs of cpu load and disc-space and traffic (like MRTG)
3. produces HTML pages (like netsaint)
4. is free and extendible

Sadly all recommended and found-on-the-web programs don't fullfill all my
needs :-(
MRTG was also not so suitable as it depends too strongly on traffic
analyses and is incapable of showing e.g. three graphs in one picture and
I like to have as much information on one HTML page.

bye,

 -christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879