Re: pptp problem (adsl)

Ciao,
 Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 12:46:15AM +0100, Sebastiaan wrote:

> Hello,
> i have a problem configuring my Linux (potato) box. I want to use the ADSL
> connection I have. I have read several documents about this subject and
> followed them. This is what I did:
I used two types of ADSL, one based on pppoe and another one based onb pptp.
I wrote a small doc for configuring both of them and you can find it on
www.bestkevin.com/Download/linux/ADSL_Unisource.txt.
It's in italian, but if any of you needs I can translate it.

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

    But the dangers are greater each year, and now Microsoft has explicitly
 targeted our community. We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't
 take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared to
   defend it. (C) Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/gnu/thegnuproject.html