RE: Corrupt mail-spool files
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: Corrupt mail-spool files
- From: "Jarle Aase" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:11:29 +0200
- Message-id: <003201c03a7e$1dd088f0$0ca15bc1@combat>
- In-reply-to: <000001c0390c$de8765a0$0ca15bc1@combat>
Thanks for the suggestions.
The problem is that I have too many Debian boxes running around to start reconfiguring the mail-system. I also needed the corrupted emails to get to the destination. So I ended up writing the mailspool-tool I was asking for.
If anyone else can have any use of it, it's available from:
The little thing can analyze and repair spoolfiles, delete ranges of messages, export ranges of messages to email (forward), and list the messages in the spoolfiles.
Jarle Aase email: email@example.com
Author of freeware. http://www.jgaa.com
(War FTP Daemon) news:alt.comp.jgaa
PGP key: http://war.jgaa.com/pgp
<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>