Corrupt mail-spool files

I'm having some problems with the mail spool files on some servers I maintain. The pop3 server lists a wrong number of messages, and sometimes MS Outlook "freeze" when downloading mail (probarby because it don't get the terminating . when it expects it).

I'm using the latest Debian Potato and sendmail/qpopper. I've also installed qpopper 3.1 on one machine to see if it was able to fix the problems. I've not seen any new problems on this machine yet - but it don't seem to recover corrupted spoolfiles.

Is there any utilities that can scan and fix the spoolfiles in /var/spool/mail ?

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                      email: jgaa@jgaa.com
Author of freeware.             http://www.jgaa.com

PGP key: http://war.jgaa.com/pgp

<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>