Re: RAID 5

I believe that since you are using the 2.2 series, you will need to use
the regular raidtools package.

The raidtools2 package is great (and required) for recent (2.4) series
kernels.

One note however, when you do end up upgrading to 2.4 after it comes out
and is deamed stable, raidtools2 *does* have the ability to upgrade your
arrays to the new style raid devices (which rock - hotplug kicks).

so go with the regular package for now since it's proven stable. The
raidtools2 is there for people like me who can't stand running stock
kernels and love to have the latest stuff break our prodution boxes.

-Nathan