Re: AMD Duron CPU & Debian

Just as an aside, I will use nothing but SMC EtherPower II 10/100
NIC's. More expensive than 3Com's, but they run on anything, they are
faster than hell, and the Linux driver (epic 100) has been around for a
long time. And, you don't have to worry if 3Com is going to get all
sticky about releasing enough info to build a good module in the
future. Far as I know, SMC has always published their spec's, or
something as I remember using an SMC on an old 486 a few years ago and
had the module to install it under Slackware. 3Com hacked me off when
the 905 hit the scenes and no on could write a module for it because
there was no tech info on it.

Rod