ORBS not blocking, but logged in headers

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 11:03:19AM +0000, Russell Coker wrote:
> Also Qmail is lacking in functionality when compared to Postfix, Sendmail, or
> probably any other Unix mail server.  Qmail is fast and reliable, it's good
> for installing for one of those clients who is expected to stuff up Postfix
> config files.
>
> For a serious server system it will rapidly become annoying for the
> administrator because it just won't do the things you want.
>
> Try spam blocking (both ORBs and header filtering) and address re-writing for
> two things that Qmail falls down on.

	Actually, I'd really want to know how to configure Postfix to
	add a header for each blocking service checked:

	With qmail, which is what I have done a lot and know well,
	that'd be easy due to the modular nature. With postfix,
	I stare at the documentation and see nothing that fits,
	and can't see the building blocks to implement that myself.

	Please tell me how to do it.

> I doubt that Qmail is any more secure than Postfix.  I doubt that it is any
> faster.

	Well, postfix has had security bugs, qmail hasn't.

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
unix, linux, debian, networks, security, | First snow, then silence.