RE: Transfer data between two comps without network

You could add a seperate network link between the two endpoints...
With that kind of data requirements Gig Ethernet might be a good choice.
You could also use SSL for the network transport in order to encrypt the
data to make it more secure.

DVD-RAM is nicer than ZIP as far as storage space goes..

Bill Suetholz