Re: Exim Subject rejection, (* **** ***)

I added  some text filters to stop the luv stuff (in case u have filters :)  I
am looking  for a way  to test for the presense of attachments with exim so
I can maybe separate them from mail or at least wrap a big nasty warning around
the email.  I'll start playing with this after I get the rest of the mess
cleaned at a couple places, but if someone has some of this done already I'd
love to see a copy.  Thanks.

Thanks.

Wade