Re: Exim Subject rejection, (* **** ***)

Ciao,
 Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:56:13PM +0200, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:

> ========= exim.conf ==================
> message_filter = /etc/exim.filter
> ========= exim.filter =================
>
> # Exim filter
>
> if ($h_subject: is "ILOVEYOU" or $h_subject: is "I LOVE YOU") and not
> error_mess

what if someone change subject ? I can't understand why we should believe
the virus can be only in email with these subject (or like the penpal friend
one)
Wouldn't be better do scan email in body searching for fingerprint of macros
? maybe it can be of high weight to scan all email, but if you want to do
something, it's better to do it at the best.

IMHO.

--

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
--
The ultimate result is that some innovations that would truly benefit
consumers never occur for the sole reason that they do not coincide with