Re: won't stay connected to isp

Well assuming your ISP actually supports 2400 baud connections to it's
dialup then you might have a little problem. Usually if you can't even
connect properly you do not possess a fast enough connection (I have a
2400 as well and I tried to connect to a service that supposedly was up
to 33.3 and it wouldn't accept my connection.