How do I add a second IP range to a network?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: How do I add a second IP range to a network?
- From: "Helber" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 23:47:09 -0300
- Message-id: <008301bfa104$bd864e20$8dcdffc8@nauta3>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a IP block working on my server. how do I add a new IP block?
For example 22.214.171.124 with net mask 255.255.255.192 (what gives me
and I whant to add a second IP range 126.96.36.199 with net mask
I put it in the named.conf, and create a .IN-ADDR.ARPA) but it seams I
I apreciate any help.
Thanx in advanced.