- To: Anton Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Arvin Farahmand <email@example.com>, Elizabeth Jardine <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian ISP Mailing List <email@example.com>, Elizabeth Shepherd <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Isabelle Picard &Terry Hritchuk <email@example.com>, Kristen Robson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marc-Andre Charron <email@example.com>, Nadine Coulon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sharmelle Mitchell <email@example.com>
- Subject: FW: Amen
- From: Nikita Huggins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:01:25 -0500
- Message-id: <051686CF5E6CD211B8FC00A0C9D4CF4502D68A3A@exmail.corp.netcom.ca>
THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS JEWISH
> > - He went into His father's business.
> > - He lived at home until He was 30.
> > - His Mother was sure He was God.
> > > THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS IRISH
> > - He never got married.
> > - He was always telling amazing stories.
> > - He loved green pastures.
> > > THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS PUERTO RICAN
> > - His first name was Jesus.
> > - He was bilingual.
> > - He was always being harassed by the authorities.
> > > THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS ITALIAN
> > - He talked with his hands.
> > - He had wine with every meal.
> > - He worked in the building trades.
> > > THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS BLACK
> > - He called everybody "brother".
> > - He liked Gospel.
> > - He couldn't get a fair trial.
> > > THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS A CALIFORNIAN
> > - He had long hair.
> > - He walked around barefoot.
> > - He started a new religion.
AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE... JESUS WAS A WOMAN
- He had to feed a crowd, at a moment's notice, when there was no food.
- He kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men
who just didn't get it.
- Even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was more work to
Senior Contract Administrator
Bombardier Aerospace, Defence Systems