Re: pppd and ISDN modem

Richard Sufliarsky wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> we have Zyxel omni.net Plus ISDN TA and i have trouble with setting it. I
> don't know what to do to set it up. Have anybody experience with ISDN modems
> or something like that. Can you point me at some information on the net.
>
> We have Debian 2.0 and  kernel 1.0.36
>
> Thank You

Richard,

for using Zyxel omni.net Plus ISDN TA  you need to correcly initialize
your ZyXEL,

for  internet connection need to use PPP over ISDN   ATB40

Please check if your TA work with a MINICOM emulator, and then if work
you have fixed the problem.

Please check the ISDN FAQ at:

http://www.zyxel.dk/faq.htm

Bye and CIAO :)

fabrizio

--

		 Fabrizio Tivano
		Technical Support

---===|_ |_|| |\|_ |_| : Via Boucheron 18, 10122 TORINO
---=== _||  | |/|_ | \ : Tel. +39-11-540003 http://www.spider.it
           electronics : Fax +39-11-531206 mailto:support@spider.it