From: Richard Sufliarsky [mailto:sufo@cdicon.sk]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 8:21 AM
To: Debian-ISP
Subject: pppd and ISDN modem

Hi list,

we have Zyxel omni.net Plus ISDN TA and i have trouble with setting it. I
don't know what to do to set it up. Have anybody experience with ISDN modems
or something like that. Can you point me at some information on the net.

We have Debian 2.0 and  kernel 1.0.36

Thank You

Richard Sufliarsky
sufo@cdicon.sk