Sendmail Config inside a firewall

Kaixo!!!

 I have a debian inside a firewall (ipchains) and i have Sendmail
configured, all was OK until i upgraded to the last version (8.9.3-17).

 Now when i send a e-mail (from mutt or mailx) it is not sent inmediatelly,
it takes several seconds to send it....

 What happen now?????

 Sendmail has change anything i must modify?????

I look in /var/log/mail.log i see this.....

 My unqualified host name (imd) unknown; sleeping for retry
 unable to qualify my own domain name (imd) -- using short name

 What i must change in senmail.cf????

 Thanks...

--

  Agur......

      The Basque Madness                      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
       I.M.D. Computing                      / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
     imd@euskal-linux.org                   /____/_/_//_/____/ /_/\_\
http://www.euskal-linux.org              La novena maravilla del mundo
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/8071