Re: Gated and Zebra in one AS

On Sun, 28 November 1999 15:48:04 -0600, Andrius Kasparavicius wrote:
>  can I in one Autonomous System use different dynamic
>  daemons(gated and zebra).

Why not? There is no problem running iBGP in your own
network. gated speaks BGP? Never touched it. Before that
I would rather test mrtd (www.mrtd.net).

> Will be ok if I'll run
> ospf or bgp-4 between different routing daemons?

You have to be more precise here otherwise I do not know
how to answer your question... OSPF is exchanging internal
routes (instead of static routing). BGP is for speaking
with other AS. So mix them all at will. Current zebra is
doing OSPF quite well already but you have to be careful
since OSPF is not yet fully worked out.

Alexander

--
Where Don't We Want To Go Today?
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE