My sincere apologies regarding "Vote no on Internet taxes BILL 602P"

Hello list,
	Several people have mailed me privately since I posted the original message
about the "Internet tax bill".  It has become apparent that this is actually
a recent hoax.  I was more inclined to believe it, since it came to me from
a highly reliable source (who also swallowed it, hook, line, and sinker).  I
actually went as far as to mail my congressman in protest.  I wish I had
known about thomas.local.gov before I jumped to conclusions.  I'll have to
admit, it did sound like something the government would try.  Now that I
have thoroughly embarrassed myself, I will be slipping back into "lurk
mode", where you will not hear a peep from me again for a very long time.
Again, I am truly sorry.

-Matt