Re: Perl script into database method?

A way to go would be using mysql and php3.

Ofcourse you could use mysql and DBI if you are really comfortable with
perl.  This give you the traditional CGI environment.   On there other hand
you could use php3. Php3 is a server side scripting language which has
advance database support. Php is really easy to use if you have a working
knowlege of perl and C.

Take a look at the following sites.  http://www.mysql.com

http://www.php.net

Regards.