Re: server for mail and radius hard locking

These are the exact kinds of reasons I avoid motherboards with onboard
peripherals like the plague.  Video and audio were never meant to be onboard
and I have never heard one good thing about them ever.  Everwhere I turn
it's "stay away from them" and "they don't work right".  Especially in a
server environment its not a good idea at all.  Too many potential problems
and you can't swap 'em out.  I'ld recommend you throw that motherboard away
and get a real one.

--