Re: Round Robin DNS

On Thu, 23 September 1999 15:33:23 -0400, tps@major.pita.org wrote:
> > I am not sure, but as far as i know RR does not depend or kernel, or dist,
> > but on Bind version. What kind of problems do you have ?
>
> I have the RRs set up according to the book, but bind8 always spits back
> the 1st address.

You guys better learn how to write *useful* bug reports or
otherwise we are still chatting about "some problem" with
"potato" (oh well, track it down, it has nothing to do with
"potato") in one week.

Well, sep.

Alexander

--
"Settle down, boys.  There's pain enough for everyone in net.*."
 -- Kate Wrightson <kate@eyrie.org> in <6j7pin$lq9@eyrie.org>