Re: Problem emblems connecting to Mysql using php3

When I uncomment extension=mysql.so in get the following error

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect() in
/var/www/douala1/www/man/body.php3 on line 22

When I comment extension=mysql it and put dl("mysql.so"); at the top of the
page I get this

Warning: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP3 library) 'mysql.so' in (null) on
line 20

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect() in
/var/www/douala1/www/man/body.php3 on line 22

What could I be doing wrong.

TIA

WFT