Re: Problem emblems connecting to Mysql using php3

> You should install a package called 'php3-mysql' I think.

I have. I even uncommented extension=mysql.so in php3.ini.  I also checked
that it was in the /usr/lib/mysql/apache directory by nothing happens.

I put  <?php dl("mysql.so") ?> at the begining of the page and get the
following error.

Fatal error: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php3/apache/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php3/apache/mysql.so: undefined
symbol: Perl_markstack_ptr in /var/www/douala1/www/man/body.php3 on line 21

Line 21 is where is user  the mysql_connect function.

I need help in resolving this

TIA

WFT