DHCPv6 support in Debian

[...]

 IS> dhcp3-server -- apparently lacks IPv6 support; OTOH, ISC DHCP 4 is
 IS> not in Debian, IIUC;

 AM> There are a couple of DHCPv6 servers.

	Namely, dibbler-server and wide-dhcpv6-server.  Does anyone have
	an experience of using these?  How do these compare to the ISC
	DHCP 4.x (w. r. t. the DHCPv6 support)?

 AM> DHCP does not support IPv6 and needs a completely new protocol.

	Do you mean the ISC DHCP implementation specifically?

--cut: https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/4.1.1b2 --
    ISC DHCP 4.1.x will have several new DHCPv6 features that were not
    in DHCP 4.0.x.  These are planned to include:

      * Support for the rapid-commit option on the client side

      * Prefix Delegation support

      * IA_TA address support

      * A basic DHCPv6 relay agent, dhcrelay6
--cut: https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/4.1.1b2 --

	Yet again, I see no traces of ISC DHCP 4.x in Debian Sid.

[...]

--
FSF associate member #7257