Re: Help with 6to4 on a router

On 3/30/06, Jeremie Corbier wrote:

> Well, you can use things like totd [1] to proxy DNS requests and
> translate IPv6 replies to IPv4 ones.
>
> [1] http://www.vermicelli.pasta.cs.uit.no/ipv6/software.html
> [2] http://v6web.litech.org/ptrtd/

Thanks... I'll look into these as well.

> Sadly, both projects look like they are not developed anymore. And it
> will be quite a bunch of difficulties to set this up when you can find
> an IPv6 stack for Win2k on Microsoft official site [3] ;)
>
> [3] http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6.asp

Jérémie, I just want to point out for the benefit of others following
this thread some things. 1) This is a pretty old IPv6 stack...
2) It's experimental and never was released, it was only a Tech Preview
3) It's only available for Win2k SP1, that is to say that I was not
able to install it on my Win2k SP4 machines.

--
George