Re: Apache package needs update

X-DINFO - INICTEL-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-DINFO - INICTEL-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Hi Peter,

Apache 2 works very good and was easy to install.
This is my website 3ffe:8240:8018:1::1 built using apache 2.0.46. I also
have 2 virtual hosts, so if you invoke the web with the ipv6 address,
you'll get a different welcome page that if you use the ipv4 address in
http://ipv6.inictel.gob.pe. Like in kame, in ipv6 the inictel logo is
moving and in ipv4 is static.
For now I'm trying to do a script that capture and display the ipv4/6
address of the client.

Saludos

Claudia