Apache package needs update

Hi,
	I had to upgrade something recently, which caused perl to be
upgraded which meant that the Apache from the debian.seabone.net
archive was deinstalled.  For some reason, its control file specifies
fairly precisely what version of perl it wants; even a minor change is
enough to cause deinstallation.

       Also, apache 1.3 has moved on from the 1.3.29 version in the
archives -- I think it's up to 1.3.31 now -- is there any easy way to
prevent it being upgraded, so thatthe ipv6 support doesn't disappear?

	Thirdly, has anyone tried the ipv6 support in Apache 2 ?

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
The technical we do immediately,  the political takes *forever*